Sunday 25 January 2009

Plaza Gama's toilet.... (Part 1)

Let me bring you to Plaza Gama’s toilet.... ;)

Plaza Gama is in Penang, Malaysia…

I am like doing inspection on toilet.....

Plaza Gama has a lot of crowd and people are going in and out to the toilet and they are looking at me as if I am a voyeur (with a cam)….


I don’t feel nice and I snap down the photo as fast as I could as they are looking at me in a strange way…

I am lucky to be a female as if I am a male, I think the women will be shouting and they can actually alert the security….. ;)

Malaysians… heehe…

Well... Gama's OKU's toilet is situated at the first floor and there’s toilet in first, third and fourth floor..

If you are an OKU and you are in an emergency, sorry then….

Please take a lift to the first floor…..

Generally, the toilet is not that clean as it should be and it is also not well maintained…

The conditions are bad and the tiles on the floor are so dirty as if they didn’t wash it for centuries….

The floor is wet and shoe marks are everywhere….

I think the management should look into this matter seriously….

No star will be given for this toilet……

Below are photos for the third floor's toilet....





Welcome to Gama.... :P
Follow this sign to lead you to the toilet....

Are you ready??

See the door...... wow... Just don't feel like going in adi....

Ladies....
(No logo for men as that's too many people adi and I think I should not go near the man's toilet)
See the shoe mark and the bin for sanitary pad.....
(User must be aware that we should throw the pad into the bin and not ON TOP the bin)

View from (inside) the toilet.....

A closer look to the bin..... Disgusting....

The basin.....

Look at the floor....... What are they doing??
Should just grab something from their store and do the cleaning....
(Ground floor is the supermarket)
Ops...!! I am in the photo....
(No smoking)

Long queue.....

See the crowd....

2 comments:

pinkalicious said...

GOSH!those sanitary pads are not place inside the dustbin..those toilets are not clean..not well maintained..**NO EYE SEE**

Sophia Chu said...

No eye see.... :)

We should raise the publics' awareness on this....!!!