Saturday 4 April 2009

??

Time flies…

I had blog on this weblog for about few months and I used up plenty of my time during this semester to work out on this weblog..

It finally came to an end….

However, I do not plan to delete it and will try to maintain it but I will not update that frequent as I do have numerous things to be done…

I will maintain this weblog as long as I can and do hope I will not delete it one day….

Do come back for my next post…. :)

I will no longer only post about toilet…

I will blog from A to Z, from none to infinity…. Cheers!!

7 comments:

D.L Sumunie said...

Hello sophia..no need to delete this blog..as a blogger we write if we feel that we want to write.I am one of your follower. Even though I don't make a comment on your post but I did read them. I love the way you write. KEEP IT UP!

David Funk said...

I agree with D.L. I hope you don't delete your blog either. Although I don't come by everyday, I do come by often enough to know that you are an intelligent writer.

I understand completely about other things coming up that prevents you from writing as often as you want or at all. Life does happen.

I'll still come by when I can to drop a line.

Best wishes to you always my dear friend!:)

alone said...

oh i c.

eventhough this is just ur assignment. i really hope you will continue writing.

waiting 4 ur updates! =)

blogging is sharing. sharing is caring.

budiawanhutasoit said...

Hi Sophia,

i hope you do not delete your blog.
just keep maintain (eventhough not update frequently).

so...jangan dihapus ya..

Sophia Chu said...

thanks everyone for supporing me on blogging..

i will try my best to maintain it... :)

reennie said...

hey babe..dun delete the blog ya..seem like u got lotsa fan here..and dont fotget, im one of them too..hahaha!!! so,keep it up..all the best ya...
-reennie-

Sophia Chu said...

hey darling.....
haha.... i will not delete this weblog la....
for the moment i wont la...
dunno will or not after that la....
you also dun delete your blog ya....
my big fans... hahaa.... :)