Sunday 5 April 2009

What is this?

I am back to post up something on my weblog….

Well, the sem had over and I can now blog whatever I want to…

Just wanna bring up this issue…

I went to buy my bus ticket that day with my friend and it cost me RM1.00 from my uni to the terminal…

When I have my ticket on hand, I took another bus to a shopping mall..

When I hopped into this bus and get the last seat, I saw this…

What had happen to this society?

They want to advertise their name and telephone on the seat in this way?

They have nothing to do and want to spoil the cushion seat in this way??

Do have a look and judge yourself…









7 comments:

bayu nugroho said...

it's a vandalisme....

Jules said...

That is so disgusting!!
I really hate seeing those vandalism,and advertising their own phone #'s..They should stop this things.Great post friend.;D

SEDONA said...

Yeah,its so true.
We can see this in all public areas.

David Funk said...

I agree that it is not only disgusting, but very disturbing. There is no place for that kind of thing anywhere.

Thanks for posting this my friend!

Kar said...

Greetings from Munich! Came across your weblog from a link in a enewspapers and I think what you are doing really deserve a pad on the back! There's something keep playing on my mind recently which is quite similar to your idea - Making Better Malaysia! Keep it up!

Sophia Chu said...

Kar... how can i link back to you?? ;)
are you Malaysian?? :)

Altobarn said...

Yeh m a Msian xD but with recently hoo-ha political issues, im not so sure if I would feel proud as before.