Sunday 1 February 2009

OKU's toilet at Gurney Plaza, Penang (New wing)

Well….

After showing you the baby care’s room in Gurney Plaza, Penang, I will be posting the OKU’s toilet in Gurney Plaza, the new wing side…

Not much comment from me as I would prefer the judgement from you guys this time….

Please look at the photo below and rate them…

Come back for my next post.... (:

View from outside the toilet...

The internal view of the toilet....

Erm.. I think it's the door of the store... (I took it in the OKU's toilet)
There's a hand dryer....

Closer look to the basin and the bin....
Why not they have a large mirror until the floor?
Higher cost???

5 comments:

..fhia.. said...

it's clean.. wew..

Anonymous said...

the toilet is so clean, quite big,better than normal toilet loh!!! got mirror somemore!

~cin~

Sophia Chu said...

thanks for commenting.... :)

Aline C. said...

Hello from Brazil! Thanks for visiting my blog :) Have a great day :)

Sophia Chu said...

Thanks for visiting mine too...

Please feel free to share some experience on public toilets in Brazil with me as this blog main theme is on public toilets in commercial buildings...

Thanks.... :)