Wednesday 25 February 2009

Wanna to be a volunteer??

Do you feel like doing something to the society to create the public awareness on how they are using the toilet??

Do you have free time and do you really want to do something to contribute back to the society??

Well, if you think that you are not from an organization and cannot really do much on this, no worry…

As an individual, we can also help on this.

I had sent out a mail dated 20th February 2009 to WTO (World Toilet Organisation).

The letter sound this way.


Hi,

I am Sophia from Universiti Sains Malaysia, a public university located at the north of Malaysia.

I am currently blogging on public toilets in commercial buildings and the blog's url is http://thinkandacttoachieve.blogspot.com/

The original purpose for me to build up this website is due to my coursework under SAU216/E (Globalisation, Cyber Culture and Future Studies).

Anyways, after working on it for a couple weeks, I found that it's important for us to help to create the public awareness on using public toilets.

I hope my blog can contribute a bit on creating awareness on public when they are using a public toilet.

Thanks.



This weblog is under the advisory of CP-TAG USM (CSR & Philanthropy Transdisciplinary Action Group)
Chairperson: Dr. Reevany Bustami

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up. It is really full of toilet stuffs at your blog. ^_^

muSHANG said...

this blog under my survilian too ho ho...

Sophia Chu said...

i think you spell survilian wrongly.. anyways, sounds scary.. haha.... :)