Friday 20 February 2009

OKU's toilet in Penang International Airport - Part 3 (Last Post)

This is the OKU’s toilet that I found in the airport….

It’s after the immigration part, in the departing hall….

The toilet is clean and I can give it a rate of 3.5/5 star…

Why only 3.5/5 star??
- Light is tooo dim..
- Can the OKUs see themselves in the mirror??
- Can the OKUs use the hand dryer??
- Can the OKUs on the switch???
- The aluminium bar to help the OKU is not enough…
- Can the OKUs manage to turn their back over to get the toilet papers??


See this sign and you will find the toilet...

It's at the center of the male and female's toilet...

One aluminium bar only....


The basin is good..

Can they managed to dry their hand with this????
Maybe...

Switches are tooo high....
This is the last post on Penang International Airport....
Judge yourself on Penang International Airport's toilet and do leave down valuable comments to share with us..... (:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way why your post always about toilet.
Are you toilet girl in Penang Airport ? or are your architecture in Penang Airport ?

Okay just it my question

Thx for your post :D

Sophia Chu said...

Haha.... I love your question....

It's a great question and I am answering you now... :)

I am neither a toilet girl in Penang Airport nor an architect in Penang Airport....

I am a student, currently studying in USM (Universiti Sains Malaysia), which is located at the North of Malaysia.

This blog is one of my coursework under SAU216E (Globalization, Cyber Culture and Future Studies).

The main purpose for this blog is to create public awareness on the topic that we are discussing...

So, do visit often to comment on my post... :P

Soleh Google ☁️ 👓 📙 said...

Blog with University course, thats great combination. I guest the OKU maybe can use the Penang Airport toilet.-smile-