Thursday 5 February 2009

Toilet at Gurvey Plaza, Penang (Old Wing)

Hey hey……

I am back to my 'toilet' blog again…. Really 2 days one post till now… ;)

We are still in Gurney Plaza, Penang and I am bringing you guys to the old wing now….

Check out the old wing’s toilet in Gurney Plaza first if you are in Penang….

I am loading the logo now….

I will guide you to the toilet…. Hehe….


Check out this sign....

A long corridor before you can reach here....

The OKU's toilet is just in between the male and female's toilet....

Female's toilet....

Male's toilet....
Do check out my next post to see the female's toilet..... ;)

2 comments:

Denny Herdian said...

Boleh juga infonya nech...btw koq ga ada shoutboxnya...

Sophia Chu said...

thanks for commenting... i do have a shout box in my blog... (i think that's what you mean, right?)