Thursday 19 March 2009

2 Awards....

Creative Blogger
Sisterhood Award



I got these two awards from Denani....

Thanks Denani...

But,

I really dunno who to give it to....

What can I do is to pass it back to you.... lol...

To those who are visiting me...

These two awards are for you too....

Do grab it... :)

Cheers....

O ya... remember..

Sisterhood award is only for female.... haha...

If you think you are female....

Just take the award...

I don't mind actually...

I do not have any sex discrimintion.... haha....

2 comments:

denani said...

Cheater!!! lol
It's okay Sophia, thanks a lot for the awards.. ;)

Have a nice day! ^_^

Sophia Chu said...

@denani :
haha... dun sound that way.. i know i cheated but i am giving off to everyone...more than the minumum requested ones... lol....

sorry.. sometimes just to busy to handle it....

will take it seriously next time....

thanks for the award....

have a nice day too.... :)