Friday 20 March 2009

Thank you Mr Lee from Sin Chew Daily...

I sent an email to the Cyber World of Sin Chew Daily and Mr Lee Yoke Loong(李昱龍)replied my email…

Mr Lee is the head of the Cyber World...

After communicating with him, he told me that it’s unfair if he is advertising my blog and not the whole course-mates' blog…

Anyways, he told me that he will be touching on toilet blog and will see whether he can do anything about it or not…

His column is under 副刊,《新媒體》...

副刊新媒體》will be publish every Wednesday…

He told me to check out the latest 副刊新媒體》 and I found that he had published out my URL on 18th March 2009…

Thank you Mr Lee for your kindness…

Please logon to here to the ‘internet version’ of the article and my URL is right below….

Photos below are the hardcopy which I bought on that day…. (Means the newspaper itself.. )


Find from here....

See this...

Read it.. If you understand chinese....

My URL is right below...
I did the photoshop to try to emphasize on it but failed to load it.....
So, open your eye big big to see if possible… if not go to the 'internet version' one here... :)
hehe......

No comments: