Monday 9 March 2009

Hollywood Restaurant @ Penang

Welcome back to Penang… :)

I am bringing you guys back to Penang, to one of the toilet in Penang’s restaurant, which is Hollywood restaurant….

Sorry lo… I know Malaysians like to ‘steal’ name from others… haha….

Anyways, back to the toilet…

The toilet condition is bad but it is not very dirty….

However, you won’t be likely to go into the toilet to use it as…. (Look at the photos and judge yourself…)



See... Hollywood restaurant....

Cool logo ho..... Just like it.. With a earring.. haha...

This is the guy one...
'swt?? haha..

They have tiles for the whole piece of wall...

The basin.. Full of stain....

Toilet with no cover.... They didnt maintain it...

This is the washing room....

Erm.....

Others can actually spy on you.........
How can you grade this toilet?? I am giving it a 3/5*....
What about you??
I just dun feel like going to the use it when I first step in.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sophia,
same as you, the grade is 3/5..

you can find worst (bad and dirty toilet) in indonesia..hahaha

Sophia Chu said...

hihi... thanks for grading...

there's worst toilet in malaysia too... but, i am focusing in toilet's in commercial buildings... :)

Sophia Chu said...

thanks.... :)

Anonymous said...

uh. gosh.

i think there's should be an act special for toilet at the premises. at least at the state level.

Sophia Chu said...

lol.. alone.. anyways, you are right.... :)

wisata seo sadau said...

Nice to visit your blog.
Visit my blog please....!!
Kontes SEO Aristia Wida Rukmi

zirwin said...

Hi, I've been there last friday, and I do say that the toilet is not as bad as you describe in here. They have improved it now. And I too ate the food there, they have a new chef there now and the food it's good =)

Sophia Chu said...

Thanks Zirwin.. I am glad to hear that...
They had improved...
They are different in 1.5years... :)