Friday 6 March 2009

The cheapest toilet in 1 Borneo....

Well, I had showed you the 50cents toilet, then the RM1.00 toilet.... Now is the 30 cents toilet... :)

You will be surprise on the cleanliness as it is really dirty.....

I should pay to go in but I didnt because I think I shouldnt pay since I am just going in to take photos and not using it....

The toilet workers saw me taking photos there and they contacted their supervisor....

Before I left the toilet, the supervisor 'caught' me....

This is how it goes....

While I were to go, I heard someone shouting 'Miss Miss Miss!!'

Then I turned over.. I saw the supervisor (a male) chasing after me.... Below are our conversation...

S - The Supervisor
C - ME

C : Yes?
S : My staff told me that you were taking photos in the toilet. What can I help you??
C : I am working on a project and I need to take down toilets from everywhere.
S : O.. icic... I thought you are the customer and you are taking down photos because you want to complain about our toilet... (I was wearing a cap and the cap indicates me as the worker there and as what I knew, the toilet in 1 Borneo is not managed by the management of 1Borneo but they are from a cleaning company and 1 Borneo pay them to manage it.)
C : The toilet is really dirty. I think you should work out on it.
(The supervisor's face turned red. But, he did not call me to delete the photos and he does not have the right to do so. Am I right?)

This is basically what had happen.. This is not the actual word we are using but similar...

See this to go use the cheap toilet.. haha...

You will see them....

This is the OKU (Orang Kelainan Upaya/People with disabilities)'s toilet....

The OKU's toilet is used as store room!!!!!!

She is trying to keep the things to prevent me from taking it down...

Is it good??
I mean the design...
This is the female's toilet.....

With a red dustbin....

The tap is toooo near..... It's really hard to wash your hand....

But, this is a good design, do you agree??

There's a TV behind the door but I think it's not a strategic place....

Black doors....

The sitting toilet with a bin to throw sanitary pads...

NO MORe...

A washing hose...

WoW... How they use it?????

2 locks, 1 hock and one reminder...

See the floor.. It's very dirty...... tissues... YUCK...

The squatting one....

With all the things you need but not providing tissue....

Non Smoking area..... haha....
My side is also non-smoking area.. haha....
This is all for 1 Borneo hypermall in East Malaysia....
Do come back to get more info on toilet.... (6.6)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! you have to pay to use the toilet? must be something!

Anonymous said...

wow...it's really hard for OKU to reach the tap, same as a children

Sophia Chu said...

doi.. yes... we normally have to pay to use the toilet in malaysia.... :)

lydia... you are right... ;p

Anonymous said...

Lol in KLCC there's a washroom that needs to pay... I forgot which floor... Actually what's wrong with taking the picture and make a complaint? It's your rights as a consumer (because you did pay for the service anyway). I guess they panicked LOL..

Sophia Chu said...

KLCC one is RM2... :)

yup.. they are panicked since they are paid to take care of the toilet and they are not doing their job....

cw said...

Oh my gosh, I share your sentiments exactly!

I don’t live in KK but I just visited KK for my cousin’s wedding (was back for 2 weeks- just got back!). And I wanted to see what 1Borneo was like.

Goodness, I wanted to complain about the toilets as well! I heard that the management actually still owes the cleaning company, something in the amount of 30k Malaysian ringgit, which is probably why the toilets were dirty!

I’m an architect & my boyfriend’s an engineer, I work on shopping centre projects in Australia and so does he. He’ll vouch that the tap ware chosen for the hand washbasins are too low and not the right ones. He’s a hydraulic and mechanical engineer. So, not making this up!

It’s really sad to see that they’re using the disabled toilet for a storeroom! That would never happen here! Cleaner’s store facility should have been designed and provided. The toilet tile finish is also really bad, sealants everywhere. I wonder where in the world did they get the construction workers….

In fact, I also wanted to complain about the finish of the entire hypermall. It’s appalling (I’ve written this on someone else blog as well)

I wanted to write a complaint to 1borneo, went to their official site only to find that you can’t send an electronic email, I’ll have to post my complaint in but then, it wouldn’t be recorded anywhere! The management will probably chuck it in the bin!

I’m just angry that the lousy management is ruining everything, and irresponsible, corrupted people are at large!

It may have great retail tenants but I don’t see how the mall will stand the test of time if they continue to deteriorate faster than the full opening rate…

I hope newspapers get hold of this!

C