Thursday 5 March 2009

VIP toilet???!!

Well, if you have a chance to pay a visit to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, East Malaysia, you will definitely be visiting One Borneo as it is a new hypermall in KK and it is the largest hypermall until now in East Malaysia.

Do REMEMBER to visit their VIP toilet.

You have to pay RM1.00 to go in. But, if you have a friend there, I think they can manage to get you a platinum card (it's a member card) and with that card, you need not pay anything...

It's kind of priviledge for those who are holding this card.

Do you think I am paying RM1.00 to go in and snap down photos??

I will not waste my money in that way but if I am in an emergency, I have no choice but to pay... :)

Since I have a choice, I wouldnt rather choose not to pay...

I got the Platinum card and I went into the VIP toilet whenever I want to....

For the first time when I went into the toilet, I was clean and I was awesome with the toilet.

There's one basin in every of the toilet slot and they provide free tissues, detergent to wipe the toilet bowl before you sit on it, and also a hand dryer...

Those things are all inside the toilet cabin and not the one that everyone is sharing it outside.

There are also dried flowers with fragrant and a large TV (I think it's 32") for you to watch while you are waiting for your turn..

You have to wait quite long as everyone is enjoying their time in the toilet....

The toilet was very clean and I can even give it a 5* when I first use it....

However, I can only give it a 3.5* when I am using it for the second, third and forth time....

The floor has became dirty, the dustbin is full of tissue cause the toilet workers didnt clean it up as there are more and more people using it....

Majority of them who use the toilet are not paying the one Ringgit but using the platinum card...

Anyways, some of them do pay and they cannot managed to wait as the queue is too long and they came out and ask back for the money but the worker do not want to pay them back and they have to go in and queue again.. Pity them...

Let's look at the photo..... (o:)

Turn this way to go to the VIP toilet and get ready a one Ringgit note or your platinum card....

There's a large TV and some plants....

This is the basin inside the toilet....

They are providing toilet paper....

It's clean, right?? Detergent to clean the toilet bowl is also provided....

A hook for you to hang your things....

Germs are not for sharing....
They do paste this up to teach you the correct way to do hand wash...
Do not smoke.. Just cannot understand why they like to put their things like that after washing....

This one has a bigger space...

The bin is full of toilet papers.... (People are using it without thinking of the source of it.. They only think of their RM1...)

See... the water mark...

Water and foot mark....
How do you think about this RM1.00 toilet???
Will you go in and have a try on a something different?
Think and leave down your comments to let me know...
:)
This is all for now....
Wait till my next post.... ;p

4 comments:

SEDONA said...

I think if it is VIP toilet, then there should not be any water in the floor. Maintenance is not up to the standard.

Sophia Chu said...

you are right... we cannot placed them as the VIP if only that you have a private basin in the toilet.. Cleanliness is the most important thing... :)

Anonymous said...

too many people using it... so, the standard sure drop...

Sophia Chu said...

voon.. if they want to named it as VIP toilet, they should maintain it.... :)