Tuesday 17 March 2009

Korean Restaurant @ Sabah

La la la….

Do you guys taken Korean food before??

There’s some restaurants in Sabah which are selling Korean food..

I went to one of them and tried…

The most important thing is.. it doesn’t really taste good…

So, I need not tell you where is it located…. ;p

Anyways, it’s near Karamunsing (if I am not mistaken).. take a turn before the police station….

Just for a reminder… my taste is different than yours….

So, you might find it tasty….

Back to toilet… haha…

It’s an individual building which means it’s kind of bungalow type…

It’s a restaurant and they are earning a profit…

So, it matches my topic…. Toilet in commercial buildings… lol….

Ok… the toilet is can be rated…. Erm…. A 4 star??

It’s not that clean or that dirty either but cleanliness can be improved…

There’s lots of painting hanging around the toilet that makes it’s grad rising to another level…

Let’s check it out.. ;p


Gentlemen this side...

Ladies this side....

Paintings hanging around....


Another one...

I hardly see toilet with this type of door...
I mean the material...

Basic toilet needs....
Soap, tap and basin with running water.. haha..
A place to put tissue but...
Erm.. no more tissue... ;p
Unusual type of sitting type toilet...
Unusual does not means abnormal but some kind that normally we wont see.... :)

They are just using normal partition...
What do you think about this toilet??
Do jot down....
:P
....Wait till my next post....
(Which me myself dunno when I will post)
haha....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sophia..should i comment now or waiting for your next post? hehe

Sophia Chu said...

comment now and every of my post if possible..

tamaknya... haha...

mesin absen, sidik jari, access control, keylock said...

good...

Me said...

I've never been to Korean Restaurant at all. :P

Sophia Chu said...

Me.... i tot what me... haha....

i tot it's me....

anyways, you should try one day.... ;p