Saturday 28 March 2009

Earth Hour


Earth hour…

Are you supporting earth hour??

Did you turn off your lights at 2030-2130??

Well, USM wants to be the abnormal one….

They want us to off our lights at 2100-2200…

What are they planning to do??

Off half an hour later and turn on the lights half an hour later??

Well, no idea…

Anyways, I off the lights in my room, the corridor one, the staircase one and I am now blogging in the dark…. Lol….

I went out and have a look… I found that, my neighbour, the one opposite my room actually didn’t off their table light…. Erm… bad…

Others got off la.. Good gal.. haha…

Anyways, is this really works?

I am not sure.. But, I am sure on something.. That is, everyone is doing the same thing in the same time….

This is the only moment that we are uniting together….

I am posting up this one in both my personal and public blog….

Cheers… Clap for yourself if you are part of the event….

2 comments:

bisnisway said...

hope this kind of event happen more often...

Sophia Chu said...

i hope so... :)