Sunday 15 March 2009

Le Meridien in Kota Kinabalu

Le Meridien Hotel in Kota Kinabalu....

For those who dunno where Kota Kinabalu is located, let me be a geography teacher and tell you where it is located. Hehe…

Kota Kinabalu is located at Sabah, East Malaysia.

Le Meridien Hotel is opposite the Philippine Market (For those who is familiar with Kota Kinabalu, you should know.)

Well, I can give the toilet in Le Meridien a 4.5/5*…

Why is 0.5* gone….?

It’s because the OKU (Orang Kelainan Upaya or better known as People with disability) is out of service..

Let’s have a look at the toilet and judge yourself….

You can judge better than I do, right? ;p

Anyways, I think they have the best OKU toilet.. (unitl now, from what I had observed)


Le Meridien, Kota Kinabalu.

Ladies

A look into the toilet..

Internal look in the toilet...

Hook is ready for you.... :)

Not sufficient of tissue? No worries.. There's 2 rolls...
However, sustainable for future....
Think before you use....
A closer look at the toilet....

Artistic.... ;p

The washing basin.... Soap is provided....

Dustbin, toilet paper, hand dryer...

Overall view....

Another view....

Natural....

OKU and baby care...

A hook at the door.. the height is just nice and this is the first hook I am satisfied with (in the OKU's toilet)....

Handle at a side to help out....

mirror and basin....

Nearer look....

The mirror need to be slanted so that the OKU who is sitting on a wheelchair can use it.....

Baby care...

The toilet... The flush is designed such a way to make it easier for the OKUs....
However, the toilet is Out of Service....

This is a great one.... :)

Out of Service.... sad....

Gents...
I am not male and I am not allowed to be in....
;p
If anyone can update me on this, I will be glad...
Do email the photo over to me if you have any info on this..
See ya....
Wait till my next post.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lalala.... ini akku kalau ada kerjaan bisa calling kamu ni untuk sanitasinya... hahaha

Sophia Chu said...

sanitasi??

Anonymous said...

Nice blog....

Sophia Chu said...

Thanks KOESnadi.. :)