Thursday 19 March 2009

....Uber Amazing Blog Award....


I received this award from David, who is one of the kindest and generous bloggers I've met on-line (definitely..... WE are bloggers... haha..... ) I recommend checking his site out if you haven't yet, and he will gladly return the favor. Thanks again David for the mention and I do appreciate it.

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

inspires you
makes you smile and laugh
or maybe gives amazing information
a great read
has an amazing design
and any other reasons you can think of that makes them
uber amazing

The rules of this award are:
* Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.
* Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.
When I first got this award, I was surprise to learn that what Uber is….

Well, now I know… seems like learning something new….

Well, I know my English is not that good for those who are laughing at me…. :P

Anyways, is this an English term?

Well, don’t care la….

David had sent this award to many of them…

I am one of them and I see this award seems like spreading fast….

I do not know who doesn’t get this (David’s blogosphere is larger than mine…. And although this is a cyber world, we have random and similar bloggers who are hopping around… )

So, to those who haven’t got this, just grab it when you stop by my blog….

Thanks to David once again…. ;)
Passing this awards to those had exchanged link with me.....
To those who are following me.....
Those who are following me and to those who drop by often..
Thanks for your support.... :)
Cheers... :)

14 comments:

David Funk said...

Hi Sophia! Thanks for posting this award, and the kind words.

Your English is just fine friend. Truth is, that's the only language I know well now! LOL!

Anyway, you have a nice following, and a blog that is not only different, but promotes public awareness around the world.

That award was just to thank you for being supportive and more importantly, being a nice on-line friend. You do have a nice following of friends on your blog.

Thanks again and best wishes from your friend in the USA!

Unknown said...

Hey girl....thank you so much for the award. I am honored that you chose my blog!
Have a very nice day!
~D~

Anonymous said...

wow. congrats! =)

Sophia Chu said...

@ David...
Thanks for dropping by again...

My English is just fine that means I still have to improve it... :)

You are expect in one language.. It's better than me.. I can speak 4 languages and the facts is all not up to the standard except for my mother tongue, of course..

Ya... We, as bloggers, in cyber world, are manipulating some news around the world. Although we are not dominating it and have hyper power like google, I believe that we can do something on it..

Did I raise your awareness? Did you think of my blog when you are in WC? Lol...

Awards are like spirit that can make us awake when we are dull of blogging..

Anyways, you are a nice blogger... From USA... :)

Hope you remember you have an online friend in Malaysia.. Cheers..!!

Sophia Chu said...

@ Dorothy..
You are welcome Dorothy..

You deserved that award..

You are kind enough to drop by my blog ever since we have contacted each other...

Hope you have a good day at your place??

Sun shining today?? ;p

Sophia Chu said...

@alone...
Thanks...

That award is showing to you too...

Have you grabbed it??? ;p

O ya.. I haven’t replied you..

Where are you studying currently and which course are you taking up??

Anonymous said...

Thanks sophia...but can don't really undertstand how to do it...?

Jumie Samsudin said...

Thank you Sophia....

Linda said...

Thank friend for Tag ^^

Sophia Chu said...

@ Lydia..
Just tag who ever who meet the criteria... :)

@jumiejumie..
You are welcome.....
You are actually an expect... :)
I think this is not enough for you... lol...

@Li....
You are welcome... :)
Know and remember who am I adi.... haha.... ;P

~world OF recycle~ said...

huhu... thanx..!!!!

Sophia Chu said...

@ world of recycle...
you are welcome...
keep on your recycling issue.... :)

denani said...

Hi Sophia,
Thanks for the award.. I got this from Ami.. but thanks to you too, dear.. xoxo

Sophia Chu said...

@ denani :
you are welcome....
award is the kind of thing that the more you get, the better it is.... :)